JOIN THE TEAM OF EAGLE VOLUNTEERS TODAY!
Every year, FOM and Micheltorena work together to accomplish a myriad of goals through fun events held during our school year. There are many ways to volunteer time and help raise money for our school.
Our goal is 100% parent participation!
To learn more, please read below and sign up today at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be an informational session/sign-ups during the first Coffee with the Principal in September.
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER:
IN THE CLASSROOM
- To volunteer during the school day, a valid TB test and LAUSD volunteer application is required. We encourage all parents to complete the application. Click here to get the process started.
- Parents will need their student’s ID numbers to sign up (check with the office).
- Once your online application is complete, bring a printed copy to the office along with your TB test results (Valid within past 4 years). After approval from the Principal, you will receive a volunteer badge.
THE GREAT PUMPKIN FESTIVAL – Each October, the school community comes together to celebrate with food, music, crafts, games and student performances. FOM relies on our families and local community to make this festival a huge success!
MARCH-A-THON – Every March, students join the fun by walking and raising funds for their great school! Parent volunteers keep them hydrated and motivated.
DIA DE LA FAMILIA (Formerly CINCO DE MAYO) – Our final school-wide celebration of the year takes place each May.
FOM VOLUNTEER TEAMS
FOM FUNDRAISING TEAM – We help put the FUN in fundraising! If you’d like to help plan fundraising events, research and write grants, sell banners, do corporate outreach, sell raffle tickets, get E-scrips, etc. Please contact email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SCHOOL
- ROOM PARENT SUPORT – Contact your child’s teacher
- SAFETY VALET DROP OFF SERVICE – Contact Ms. Sakellarion, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIBRARY VOLUNTEER – Contact Rachel Cuestas, Library Aide email@example.com
- GARDEN – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCHOOL COMMITTEES – Positive Culture Committee, School Safety Committee, Health and Wellness Committee, contact Ms. Sakellarion, Principal, email@example.com
- BEAUTIFICATION TEAM – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Breakfast Club
Thank you for interest in supporting our school. We really appreciate your time and efforts.