JOIN THE TEAM OF EAGLE VOLUNTEERS TODAY!
Every year, FOM and Micheltorena work together to accomplish a myriad of goals through fun events held during our school year. There are many ways to volunteer time and help raise money for our school. Our goal is 100% parent participation! Please read the information below and sign up today!
For questions, comments, ideas please contact email@example.com or the FOM Volunteer Coordinator, Tiffany Hendricks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOM FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE – We help put the FUN in fundraising! If you’d like to help work events, research and write grants, sell banners, do corporate outreach, sell raffle tickets, get E-scrips, etc. Please contact email@example.com!
THE GREAT PUMPKIN FESTIVAL – Saturday, October 29. Each year, FOM relies on our families and local community to make this festival a huge success!
MARCH-A-THON – Saturday, March 25. This will be our 3rd Annual March-a-thon. We hope all students will join in the fun by walking and raising funds for their great school! Click here to set up your child’s Pledge Page and to find out more about this great family event. To volunteer, please click here.
CINCO DE MAYO – Saturday, May 6. Each year, FOM relies on our families and local community to make this great festival a success!
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SCHOOL
- ROOM PARENT SUPORT – Contact your child’s teacher
- SAFETY VALET DROP OFF SERVICE – Contact Ms. Sakellarion, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library VOLUNTEER – Contact Rachel Cuestas, Library Aide email@example.com
- The Garden – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCHOOL COMMITTEES – Positive Culture Committee, School Safety Committee, Health and Wellness Committee, contact Ms. Sakellarion, Principal, email@example.com
- BEAUTIFICATION COMMITTEE – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Breakfast Club
Thank you for interest in supporting our school. We really appreciate your time and efforts.