JOIN THE TEAM OF EAGLE VOLUNTEERS TODAY!
Every year, FOM and Micheltorena work together to accomplish a myriad of goals through fun events held during our school year. There are many ways to volunteer time and help raise money for our school. Our goal is 100% parent participation! Please read the information below and sign up today!
For questions, comments, ideas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the FOM Volunteer Coordinator, Tiffany Hendricks at email@example.com.
FOM FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE – We help put the FUN in fundraising! If you’d like to help work events, research and write grants, sell banners, do corporate outreach, sell raffle tickets, get E-scrips, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE GREAT PUMPKIN FESTIVAL – Saturday, October 29. Each year, FOM relies on our families and local community to make this festival a huge success!
MARCH-A-THON – March 25. For the first year ever, FOM will be holding an exciting Walkathon called March-a-thon for all the students of Micheltorena (including PreK)! We hope all students will join in the fun by walking and raising funds for their great school! Click here to Set up your child’s Pledge Page and to find out more information on how to Volunteer and raise pledges for this fun family event.
CINCO DE MAYO END OF YEAR PARTY – Saturday, May 6. Each year, FOM relies on our families and local community to make this great festival a success!
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITES AT THE SCHOOL
- ROOM PARENT SUPORT – Contact your child’s teacher
- SAFETY VALET DROP OFF SERVICE – Contact Ms. Furfari, Principal email@example.com
- Library VOLUNTEER – Contact Rachel Cuestas, Library Aide firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Garden – Contact Helen Dion email@example.com
- SCHOOL COMMITTEES – Positive Culture Committee, School Safety Committee, Health and Wellness Committee, contact Ms. Furfari, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
- BEAUTIFICATION COMMITTEE – More information coming soon
- The Breakfast Club
Thank you for interest in supporting our school. We really appreciate your time and efforts.